Valley Spine Health Las Vegas Chiropractor Services
Below are many of the ways that our Las Vegas Chiropractors help with your journey to greater health! Dr. Dumler and his team of Las Vegas chiropractors take pride and passion in helping you through many ways aside from the general chiropractor spine adjustments.
- Heat and cold. Valley Spine Las Vegas Chiropractors may alternate between heat and ice therapy to help patients treat back pain. Ice packs may be used to numb the back for a 10 to 15 minute period and then switched with a heating pad, heat wrap or hot water bottle to restore blood flow to the area and promote faster healing.
- Exercise. Valley Spine Las Vegas Chiropractors may provide patients with instructions for an exercise program focusing on stretching and strengthening the back.
- Massage. Valley Spine Las Vegas Chiropractors may massage the soft tissues to improve circulation, reduce swelling and inflammation associated with the back pain, and encourage quicker healing.
- Dietary management. Many chiropractors will provide patients with tips on how an improved diet may help with their back pain, and some may recommend dietary supplements after spinal manipulation.
Whether you’re in Las Vegas or Henderson, NV. We are sure to offer you the best in services of massage therapy, any thing from deep tissue, reflexology and trigger point.
- Deep Tissue
- Improved sleep patterns
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improves blood flow to injured muscles that promotes faster healing
- Helps eliminate toxins in the body
- Promotes deeper more effective breathing
- Increases range of motion and flexibility
- Stimulates healing of bone fractures
- Reduces scar tissue formation
- Reduces chronic pain
- Reduces tension headaches
- Improves overall health
- Strengthens the immune system
If you live an active lifestyle of fitness or any type of sports and are suffering from any pain or injuries. Dr. Dumler and his team specialize in this area and are able to get you back to the healthiest state and back on track to your active lifestyle! Providing the best service in Las Vegas and Henderson, Valley Spine & Health Center collaborates with some of the valley’s best sport medicine doctors.
- Massage Therapy
- Tennis Elbow Treatment
Dr. Dumler completed his undergraduate studies at Wichita State University then moved to Dallas where he finished his doctorate at Parker University.
Dr. Dumler then moved to Las Vegas where he started Valley Spine & Health Center located near Henderson. With a passion for sports orthopaedics and helping his patients achieve optimal health.
Valley Spine was created with the idea of treating all components of a patients life. Dr. Dumler integrates spinal manipulation with massage therapy and other exercises to restore functional biomechanics. The Valley Spine concept is based around “3 pieces of the pie” as Dr. Dumler explains it. Spinal manipulation is utilized to restore normal mechanics to the vertebrae with therapeutic massage used to break down peri-articular scar tissue and subsequent muscle spasm.
Lastly, we introduce physical rehabilitation exercises to restore functional capacity to the body.
Dr. Dumler has continued to stay active in sports medicine, serving as the medical director for USA Track & Field Region IV from 99-05 and still working as a ringside physician for ISKA mixed martial arts athletic commission for the last 5 years. Dr. Dumler joined the collaberative team of Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine group 5 years ago. Working with AOSM has allowed Dr. Dumler to offer a greater spectrum of services in medicine. Drs. Yee, Liu, Trainor are all sports fellow trained orthopedic surgeons with an extensive sports medicine background.